|For natural looking makeup, these are a few of the things i like to emphasize:|
1)brows: define them, lightly pencil in, or use powder. A full set of brows frame the face.
2)eyes: - natural full or semi lashes; I don't have big eyes, so i like to make them appear larger than they really are.
- highlighting your lids (i used mac bare study paint pot) draws light into them.
- "tight linning" by using eyeliner to give the appearance of fuller lash line
- cream blushes gives off a natural glow compared to powder blushes. A soft pink never fails.
4) lips: i like to stick with semi lustre to matte finishes. A colour that doesn't scream attention but just enough to make you lips look kissable. I like warm tone pinks or corals.
5) face: depending on the season. I like to use a tinted foundation in the winter, that is hydrating to protect me from the cold weather. In the summer, I love my estee lauder for the long lasting power!
For Cheeks: Mac LadyBlush Creme blush - Costal Scent blush brush - Mac Fix +
For lips: Mac florabundance - Nars Belle De Jour
swatches of the products used:
(left to right) Mac bare study, Mac naked lunch, Mac Ladyblush cream blush - nars belle de jour, Mac Florabunance
& here is my final look: simple + clean.
now i must go back to my studying....