Friday, February 17, 2012

Plum/Brownish/Nude Based lipstick SWATCH

I've actually wrote this post a year ago, but i never ended up posting it, because i wanted to do lip swatches. THe sad part is that i never got to it. I still didn't get to it, but i didn't want to throw this post into the trash, so i decided to post it anyways!

These are some lipsticks that I've acquired. They are more plum/brownish based lipsticks that i would wear in the Fall. When i wore them in the summer, i thought it looked awkward. I then realized that it's more suitable for the winter. I just decided to swatch the nude colours as well.

i just felt like swatching Mac Chatterbox too, because i just recently got it. Doesn't seem to work well with my skin tone. I love the colour itself, but it doesn't suit me. I think it may work better with people who have darker skin tone/tan


Mac Syrup, NYX Thalia, Mac Madly Creative, NYX Circe, Nars Belle De Jour, Mac Chatterbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i love to read each and everyone of them.

Any comments/question regarding this post, will be replied in this post. Otherwise, I usually try to get back to you on your blog. Im quite slow sometimes, so please forgive me. hehe. <3