Sunday, January 24, 2010

1st Valentine Look of 2010

Hi Ladies!

i decided that i will squeeze in another update this weekend. :D

I have been doing many looks, but been lazy to take pictures to share with you guys. So today i decided to update with a Valentines look, because it's just around the corner! I have also decided to do more than one look for valentines, so watch out for them! lol


Here is the eye look:!





Product Used
Mainly all Mac Products....i just realized i need to use other brands now! haha

didn't use UDPP because it was late when i did this look. I pretty much washed it off afterwards...otherwise i would use UDPP.
Eyes
Mac Red Velvet Shade Stick as the base
Et Tu Boutique e/s above Red Velet
Gleam e/s in the innercorner
Grape Pigment in the crease
Sketch on top of grape pigment in the crease
Kitschmas pigment above the red velet (middle eyelid) * LOVE LOVE LOVE this pigment!

Lips
Pretty Please l/s - Beautiful pink nude!
Personal Taste l/g - on top of the l/s

Face
Dior Nude Skin Finish Foundation
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
Personal Style Blush (All Race collection)



The Palette:

left top to right bottom (Sketch, Parfait Amour, Et Tu Boutique, Gleam)



The pretty pigments. I wanted to review this pigments awhile ago but never got around to it. it was released during the christmas holiday of 2009

Kitschmas & Grape

They are roughly a little thicker then the normal pigments by Mac, but still very pigmented and sparkly ! I love em!




>.<

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a really romantic look for Valentine's day! I love how vibrant the colors show up. Flatters you a lot!

Swtess said...

Cute! Maybe I should start using makeup just cause I really like the stuff you come up with

xbbkay said...

aww thanks ladies...


I'm glad you are inspired by my makeup swtess. i highly encourage you to join the darkside...lol

Unknown said...

Wow... this look is gorgeous~!! Love the quad you made :) Pretty colours xx

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i love to read each and everyone of them.

Any comments/question regarding this post, will be replied in this post. Otherwise, I usually try to get back to you on your blog. Im quite slow sometimes, so please forgive me. hehe. <3