Saturday, May 22, 2010

FOTD Emerald Green

Hi All!

I realize the last few posts i've made were reviews. Unless you've been looking to try out the products that i've reviewed, it was just a bunch of yapping. hhaha, but I intend to make my blog a little bit more resourceful so it must be done! Sometimes i do want to update, but then i don't really know what to write about? My goal is to update a bit more often, which explains why i already have like 9 posts this month!. That's pretty amazing for me! i usualyl just do a post a week or so. For some reason, i don't feel like blogging these days~ I've been slow at replying to comments as well, but i'll get back to them asap!

I dont know how it's like where you live, but where i am right now, it's not rainning, but it's super gloomy, and humid. My friend is actually in niagara falls right now, boohoo. She must be disappointed to see this kind of weather. The next few days should be a lot better though! I will be going to visit my bff, as well as do some shopping next week, so i'm super excited about that.

So let's move on nowww..

Here is todays FOTD. This is a bit of a re-do. The shades are a little much. It's definately not made for everyone. But still fun to do. Reminds me of St.Patties day. O.O




The Product List

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Gorgeous Gold e/s inner corner
One Off e/s middle lid
Teal Pigment outter corner
Knight Divine crease
Black Tide deepen crease
Taupe eyebrows pencil
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara
QUO lashes in 801

Face
Mac Select Cover Concealer in NC20
Physician Formula Organic Wear in Light Organics
Nars Deep Throat Blush

Lips
Mac Archetype




The Full Look




I Hope you guys like this look. What colours would you guys like to see next?

P.S. I just want to say thank you to those who have entered the giveaway, and those that continue to read my blog. <3 I'll slowly post the other items as i finish my hunt for them. LOL.

21 comments:

Thi said...

beautifooool! :D Wish I had half your skills!
How about make a post for beginners to eyeshadows?
I can't use eyeshadows at all! I don't know how to! :( *cries

xo
tramstabalaboopy

Dana Yoshimizu said...

You look very pretty~! ;)
& I love how you did your eyeshadow!!

RYC -
The fried asparagus tasted like normal asparagus, but with some deep fried breaded deliciousness! lol It's hard to describe, but all I know is that it was really good. & with the parmesan cheese that they sprinkled on there, YUMMMYYY!! hahah XD

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Awww..Gorgeous green look!!.. I love it.. Will this one soon..^_^..You always look pretty hun..

arsyparsy said...

Wow that looks really good! You did a great job of blending :) Love it! ♥!

Nott said...

This is a nice look, the blending is great, and I like divine knight here!

Makeup Morsels said...

awww pretty, you blended them nicely into each other. My favorite color is green, so this look is doubly beautiful. I'd love to see you do a purple EOTD. I'm on a discovering-purple-kick lately

ectini said...

Gorgeous! I love all the greeens : ) Hmmm. I'd love to see some kind of "tropical" look next! ^__^

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! I usually don't really like green, but I love this. Do you use false eyelashes? Your lashes are really long :)

PinkOrchids said...

Wow your blog is so cute!! Thanks for following! I look forward to reading your future posts! Your eyes look gorgeous here! The green really suits you =) xX

Betsy said...

hey, thx for your lovely commt :)
i really like your blog, especially your colorful eye makeup!
<3

xbbkay said...

@MakeupMorsel: thanks for the suggestion, i do that the next time. i love purple!

@E.motion.in.motion: tropical ehh? i gotta use some brain cells to come up with that one. LOL thanks for the suggestion! i love green as wel. it's my 2nd favourite colour next to pink!

keepingbeauty: yes, i used lashes. they happen to be my favourite at the moment. it's the Quo 801. they may not be accessible in the states. O.O.my real lashes are short and stubby. haha

Anonymous said...

Very pretty look~ green works very well for you!

Fay. H. said...

I love this FOTD. Especially how the green blends so nicely into the darker end!

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i love to read each and everyone of them.

Any comments/question regarding this post, will be replied in this post. Otherwise, I usually try to get back to you on your blog. Im quite slow sometimes, so please forgive me. hehe. <3